Pages

.

My life in fake-polaroid pictures. :)


In Potsdam there's a little organic and vegetarian cafe where they make the most delicious and healthy vegetable pizza with fresh salad, it's sooo good. :) On the right photo you can see how I was working on the pattern for Flo's birthday present.


Here's a stamp I made for the DIY week on my blog and some gameboy pouches I was making for my shops.


Of course Anja and I ate lots of sorbet and I enjoyed my homemade jam.


Some weeks ago I printed some tote bags, I love the design.


Hmmmm, I'm addicted to frozen yoghurt!! :) I like it best with fresh strawberries... :) And I started crocheting accessories for fall to sell them online, I already finished two hats and I also bought lots of wool to keep on making more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment