Pages

.

Oh, pretty Potsdam.


Hello! :) So sad the weekend's over! We were having visitors over the weekend and on Sunday Jenny and I have been spending all day in the city. Each time she was here she never saw much of Potsdam, because we've always been at my place or went to Berlin, so it was time to show her all those pretty places. :) Of course we went to the best ice cream parlour ever and ate sorbet and in the evening we met the boys for dinner.

What I wore:
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Zara
Tights: ebay
Shoes: Görtz

We both have brand new shoes, mine in light grey, hers indark grey. :)

What Jenny wore:
Dress: H&M
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Graceland

 Here's Potsdam's most beautiful church and the Dutch quarter.

Of course we also took some photos in front of the Sans Souci palace. :)


 
I love my pretty, new skirt. :)

How did you spend your weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment