Pages

.

Sewing, sewing, sewing...


Sewing all day, that's what I love doing. :) Since I don't have to go to university and can really enjoy my semester holidays, I do a lot of sewing. I've been working in the most beautiful fabric store since the beginning of summer and because  there I'm surrounded by beautiful fabric all day, I'm even more inspired. I always see all different kinds of pretty fabric while I'm working there and then I automatically think about into which pretty project I could turn it. Because my colleagues are pretty good at sewing, I regularly get to know new techniques and tricks and thus, my sewing skills have become even better. After work when I'm not spending some time with Flo or my friends, I always work on a new project and sew. That's sooo relaxing after work and I love this, I feel more inspired than ever! :)
This pair of pretty oven cloths is just one tiny project among many others, I bought the fabric yesterday and sewed them in the evening to give them to my grandparents as a present. :) I haven't seen them for some years and will visit them soon and then I want to give them something handmade, but they own everything they need. I though these oven cloths are so pretty and colorful and that's something that one always needs and I think they'll love them because they are handmade by me. :)
Today you got to know what currently inspires me most, so what about you? Of course I'm also highly inspired by the Internet or by walking through the city, but is there anything else that inspires you? :)
(Wow, I just recognized that I haven't written such a long text in a blog post for a long time. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment