Pages

.

When a young man becomes older...


... one has to celebrate this. :) Flo recently had his birthday and therefore we hosted a little party. :) In the morning of his birthday, I prepared French toast and made strawberry pancakes and we had a great breakfast.


In the evening, he invited some of our best friends and of course I always take photos of our guests when we are having a party. :) Here's Flo with some nerd glasses and his best friend with some other photo props. :)


We also prepared a delicious buffet with some homemade salads and other snacks.


 I got the idea for those handmade photo props here on flickr. :)



This awesome gamepad pillow was the handmade birthday present I made Flo and he loooves it. :)


I don't have to tell you that Mogli loves parties, too, right? :) When our guests arrive, he always doesn't know who to welcome first. :)





Have you recently been hosting a party? :)
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment